Herons on the canal



I've been making a series of prints about the Grey Herons I see from my studio window and on my walks around Calderdale, mainly on the Rochdale canal and the Calder river.

These ones are relief prints using both wood and lino blocks.  I carried them 4 miles down the canal to Todmorden, to deliver to The Water Street Gallery www.waterstreetgallery.co.uk  On the way back I saw 3 separate herons fishing.

The print you can see in the photo is called Poised On The Edge. The lovely Uashmama bucket bag, also poised on the edge of the canal! was purchased from @standardgoods.co.uk at Hebble End Works where my studio is also located.

Poised On The Edge, woodcut and linocut, printed image dimensions are w 10 x h 10.5 inches with a 1.5 inch border all round for framing, edition of 50, £125. Message me on angie@angierogers.com if you are interested in owning a print.

No comments: