Wheatear and Cottongrass Woodblock Moorland

Its festive open studio weekend in Hebden Bridge and I've been working extra hard all week to get the studio space looking good with much of the 'mess' tidied away and a lot of my work on display.

The atmosphere was great all day although the hideous windy wet weather put a lot of people off going out at all and numbers were down from previous years.

I met a lot of lovely people and had some interesting chats - discovered that there are at least two other Reservoir Tower anoraks (both male) in my local area!

2 comments:

Cath webber said...

Hi Angie love your wheatear!Sorry to miss the open studios in December.Hope you are ok tho I know much of Hebden Bridge is badly damaged again.Catch you sometime
Cath Webber

ANGIE ROGERS said...

Thanks Cath, town is unbelievably bad but my house is fine and studio just a small flood in cellar. Be good to see you, hope all OK. At end of Jan I will be taking delivery of an exciting piece of Victorian cast iron machinery - watch this space!